April 18, 2010

my non-weekend

This weekend doesn't go on the charts as being one of the most fun, most memorable, most exciting weekends ever, that's for sure. I've got 3 sickos here - two kids and a hubby. Needless to say, I've had my fill of snot, tissues, watery eyes, coughing, whining, and Gatorade for a loooooong time. I got in some nice snuggle time with the kids, so that's a positive.

I also snuck in a little sewing! I finished up a new top for Lydia. It's a pattern by Pink Fig and it's the 'Olivia' top. I ended up not doing the shirring on the bottom because I think it looks super cute the way it is now. And - BONUS - it FITS!!! I'm super paranoid about making things for Lydia and then them not fitting her...particularly making sure stuff is going to go over her head. She loves it, I love it, it's a win-win in my book.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails