April 19, 2010

WOOT WOOT!!

Who's got two thumbs and is darn proud of herself this morning??? THIS GIRL! I actually got up when I set my alarm and worked. out. GASP! Yup, I did it. I rocked out 45 minutes of Turbo Jam this morning. And, I feel super! Let's hope this day continues in the same manner. It's a Monday, so I'm not going to get overly excited, but I'll stay optimistic for now.

Not too much on the agenda for today. The kids and I will be running out at some point...the bank, the meat market, then home for playing/laundry/naps (and maybe even a little fabric cutting for the next sewing project). I don't have too much writing to do for work this week, so I've got a little extra time to sew........or wade through the clothes-bomb that went off in our bedroom. But seriously, the sewing sounds much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails