June 24, 2010

hot diggity dog!!!!

For the last few months, I've been like this with my computer.


It's really been giving me grief. *sigh* I've had this laptop for 5 years now and Steve bought it for me BRAND. NEW. He surprised me with it - isn't that sweet?!?! I have looooooved this thing. It was my first Mac and my gosh, I really can't say enough good things about it. Well, let me take that back....up until a few MONTHS ago, I only said fantastic things about this sweet little 12 inch Power Book. Lately, though, I really haven't had many nice to things to say about. It's been systematically destroying each and every program. Word won't 'Save As' anymore...my address book no longer opens up....e-mail and other programs randomly shut down...I can't 'force quit' anything...and my iPhoto library is gone. I mean, I'm WITHOUT MY PHOTOS, people!! Refer back to that photo above.

However, last night, we did it. We ordered the new one! Steve found a super deal on a refurb'd 15 incher. CRIMINY! I'm BEYOND excited!!! I seriously cannot wait to get it! And get this....I'll be able to run....

...wait....

...wait for it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PHOTOSHOP.
(this last computer couldn't handle PS)

Oh yeah, I'm PSYCHED!!!!

Needless to say, within the next few days, I'll be able to forever forget that image above....


Image found here

...and embrace THIS ONE! Along with my sweet new laptop!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails