July 12, 2010

so much to do....so little time....


Honestly, I don't know where to begin today! I have sooooo much to do!

This Saturday, we're having a birthday party for Max (finally). Consequently, I have umpteen million projects that need finishing.

*sigh*

Home decor projects...furniture revamping...party planning/decorations...then the laundry....cleaning...oh, so much cleaning....

And Lydia's big-girl mattress arrived a few minutes ago, so we'll be converting her crib later today into the big-girl BED! GASP!!! When did my baby girl grow up?!?!

***SOB!!!!!!!!!****

Many of the projects have to happen while kids are napping or in bed for the night.

Clearly, it's a Monday. I'm rambling. More coffee, maybe?

How about a completely random picture to put a smile on my face??

There. That helped. :)

Alright, off to organize the disorganization in this joint.

**linking up to:
Disorganization Anonymous
Ramblers-R-Us
Confused Mommy.com
&
The Group for the Monday-Challenged

(totally kidding on these. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails